Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Clare & Brendan's Wedding

Hi,

Long time no blog! Going through my back log of photos, I've finally managed to go through all 987 photos that I took for Clare & Brendan's wedding weekend down at a place called Robertson at Fountaindale Manor. It was a lovely spot, with some eerie fog that came across us after the cermony. It was a lot of fun, with the live band and dancing for young and old. It was great that most people stayed overnight so we could all dance into the night.

Some photos from the wedding

Crowd waiting in anticipation for the bride to walk down the aisle. Series of photos of Brendan and Tim joking around waiting as well. Then the lovely bridesmaids come down the ailse in v. nice summery looking dresses.



 Bride finally comes down the aisle with her two proud parents, clare stops off and sees her sister. Ceremony begins and the 2 have memorised their vows. A bit of stopping to ensure that no tears are spilled and it all goes off without a hitch!


Lizzie is a trooper as she hands over the rings to the celebrant.
 A series of photos I took, just randomly during the ceremony. I couldn't get a great shot of the first kiss, but I thought the angle was funny anyways. I love the expressions of the ones with Brendan kissing Clare on the cheek.
Couple are married! Now for the guests to provide their congrats & take some happy snaps!I love the pictures of Brendan's granny, so cute!
 I love this picture of Clare
 In the dining room, ready for dinner service. I love the light in this photo as well. Isn't the birdcage veil so pretty! Dinner & speeches were fun! The dad's did a great job, I nearly cried when Clare did her speech, the bridesmaid and groomsmen speeches were also v. funny. I learnt a lot from Brendan's speech, especially how to say 'i love you' in so many different languages!
 Highlight of the evening for me was to witness the dancing that Clare and Brenan had been practising and opening up the dance floor for young and old to boogie on down.
 Funny pictures of the couple as they let loose after the formal part of the evening was over. Everyone else just enjoyed the live band as they played great songs from the past, even an impromptu karoke edition of 'total eclipse of the heart' by brendan and clare!
Clare & Brendan asked me to take some photos re-creating how they first met, when Clare was a bar 'wench' and gave her a coaster telling her the best points about him and his number. Out of this coaster, was the start of their relationship and now marriage. They asked all the guests to provide their advice on love on some custom made coasters which I thought was such a nice intimate touch! The funniest one was, 'we know we love someone when....they do our washing'

Off to cook dinner for the girls, wonton noodle soup today!

No comments:

Post a Comment