Pages

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Family Portrait - Lui Family

Hi everyone, 

Just wanted to post some photos of a family shoot that I did over the weekend out at Jonah's out  at the Northern Beaches - what a beautiful spot!
Enjoy!

Middle shot is my favourite and Simon actually shot that one. Really nicely captures the mum and bub in a nice moment. He seemed to really enjoy playing with his car, rabbit and his dad's sunglasses!

I actually really enjoyed Jonah's backdrop, it had a lovely lightness about it and the white walls and light colours that it was decked out in helped in creating a nice dining experience.

Elmo is life sized!
  I love that in the first two photos, everyone is fussing over the little one, but then we get our act together and get a nice family portrait. I thought using the jungle gym was cute.

Post more beach shots tomorrow...or the day after....

Let me know what you think about the storyboards!

mw

No comments:

Post a Comment