Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

@iHeartFaces challenge - smiles


When it comes to cute, kids win hands down. and then dogs i think. whether they're toothless, food stained, or making a mess of the rumpus room they sure know how to pull a great face. Kids seem to be so free and expression-ful, its so refreshing. 

This picture was taken when playing with sunglasses, at first J was afraid of the sunglasses but then really wanted to wear it all the time. The joys of discovering a new toy!


be sure to check out all the other entrants, I'm sure everyone will have some doozies!

mw

9 comments:

  1. I love, love, love wrinkled-nose smiles!! How cute is that? Love the toy in foreground, too... the picture tells a story....

    ReplyDelete
  2. the expression is perfect! totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cuteness! Love it and the effect is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those wrinkled-nose smiles make me squeel with delight!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't help it but me too... wrinkled nose it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun photo! Love the scrunched up nose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wrinkly nose! My girls all did the same face and I love it!! I was always thankful when I caught it on film too! :D

    ReplyDelete